Chaffhaye Alfalfa is premium alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients and palatability. While still fresh, the crop is chopped, lightly misted with molasses, then individually packed into air-tight packages to lock in freshness. A natural fermentation transforms the raw alfalfa into a super digestible forage, enriching it with yeast, enzymes and beneficial microflora that aid digestion as well as absorption of its nutrients by the animal. Chaffhaye Alfalfa is soft, easy to chew, and free of dust and mold
- A sole source of the forage portion of the diet
- 100% replacement for dry hay, pellets and cubes.
- All classes of Horse, Deer, Sheep, Goat, Cattle, Camelid and Exotics.
- Ideal for animals that are weaning, growing, gestating, lactating, senior/geriatric, or exposed to stress from performance, travel, shows, wormers and vaccinations.
- Dust-free and mold-free, reduces respiratory and digestive ailments.
- 50.0 lbs. (22.7 kg) Bag
- 1.5 lbs. (0.5 kg) Bag
- Alfalfa and a touch of cane molasses.
- To ensure quick and thorough fermentation, pediococcus pentosaceus and propionibacterius freudenreichii, both beneficial bacterias, are also added to ensure quick and thorough fermentation.