Chaffhaye for Deer & Exotics
Why Is Chaffhaye The Best Option For Your Deer Or Exotics?
Chaffhaye is crafted from premium-quality alfalfa forage. While still fresh, the crop is chopped, lightly misted with molasses, and compressed into an airtight bag. A fermentation initiates in the bag, transforming the hay into a “super soluble” forage. In the bag, yeast, enzymes and beneficial bacteria unlock nutrition from the plant fiber and convert it into a form that is usable and more readily absorbable by your deer. This “pre-digestion” process closely mimics the digestive activity in the intestinal tract of healthy browsers. Since Chaffhaye is dust-free and mold free, it alleviates the most common digestive and respiratory ailments generally associated with the feeding of dry hays and pellets.
As a premier source of quality fiber, Chaffhaye is the safest and most convenient way to maximize health and performance of deer and exotics. When used as 100% hay replacement, your deer will demonstrate a marked improvement in digestion, immunity and growth.
Being a fresh chopped source of quality fiber, Chaffhaye is the closest feed you can buy to natural pasture. That’s why we call it “Pasture-in-a-Bag.”
- Top Quality – Chaffhaye is premium alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients. Chaffhaye is a supreme source of fiber, roughage, protein, and nutrients.
- Superior Digestibility – Chaffhaye is a natural source of beneficial yeast, enzymes, and microorganisms that support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Chaffhaye helps reestablish healthy microflora in the gut of animals after stress and medications and reduces digestive ailments. Chaffhaye is easily masticated and digested.
- Exceptional Source of Roughage – Chaffhaye provides the most digestible roughage available. The chop length of Chaffhaye provides the “scratch factor” essential in good digestion and gut mobility.
- Superior Palatability – Soft and leafy like pasture, Chaffhaye provides a pleasant aroma and is coarsely chopped to release enzymes and maintain good gut motility. A kiss of molasses ensures that every last bit is licked clean – even by the most finicky eater!
- Cleaner Animals – Some exotics like to roll in their feed. With Chaffhaye they will eat more and roll less. That means a cleaner animal at showtime and less wasted feed at dinner time.
- Stores Outside – Double compressed, Chaffhaye occupies 1/3 the space of baled hay. Weatherproof packaging allows storage outdoors with no loss of nutrition.
- 100% Consumption – Deer and exotics eat all of Chaffhaye including stems. This means less waste and cleaner pens. Because of the high nutrient absorption of Chaffhaye, up to 50% less manure and waste is generated.
- Cost Effective – Chaffhaye is much more nutritious than hay, so the amount of supplements and hard feeds can be greatly reduced. A long shelf life with no loss of nutrition ensures no wasted feed.
- Guaranteed Nutritional Analysis
- Available Year Round
Chaffhaye is tested by independent laboratories to verify nutritional forage quality.
Chaffhaye is tested by independent laboratories to verify nutritional forage quality. Guaranteed.
There are three primary factors effecting antler growth – age, genetics and nutrition. Of those, the most important and the one you have the most immediate control over is nutrition. It takes lots of high quality nutrition for a deer and exotics to maximize its genetic potential for antler growth.
So if optimal animal health and maximum growth and antler production are your goals, then Chaffhaye is your answer. By starting with superior quality alfalfa or grass and enhancing digestibility through a natural fermentation process, your deer and exotics herd will have a better feed.
Chaffhaye is a 100% hay replacement
|Weight of Animal (lbs)||50||100||200||300|
|Daily Chaffhaye Amount (lbs)||1.2||2.5||5.0||7.5|
Chaffhaye is designed to meet the forage portion of your animal’s diet. Depending on such factors as age, breed, available pasture, an energy and/or vitamin and mineral supplement may be needed. Consult your animal nutritionist for further information.
After observing your deer for a period of time on Chaffhaye, you may want to increase or decrease by up to 10% to obtain the desired overall body condition and appearance.
Feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days. Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed 2 pounds per day.